May 21, 2011

My New Designer!

So it turns out that my friend Jonny has a talent for designing things that I can turn in to felty goodness!  Have you ever had a friend come out of the blue with something like that?

First off, he drew up a design for a phone slip for me to make:


Little Lala's Jewellery 'bought' it pretty much straight away in exchange for some store credit.  I LOVE her brooches!  I have a bit of a badge obsession (thanks to Sick On Sin, Pannikin and N.G for contributing)...



Then Jonny drew up some more designs for me last time he was over:



And I recently finished one (available here if it doesn't sell at the markets):


Swing by my Facebook page here and let us know what you think of this collaboration :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...