Aug 20, 2011

Auction for Oxfam

I am currently hosting an Auction for Oxfam on my Facebook page.

All money raised will be going straight to Oxfam to help with the crisis in East Africa.  You can see how much I've raised at my Everday Hero Page or even donate an extra $5 to help save at least one life.



We in the first world, with access to things like the internet, healthcare, cars, water, electricity, etc, who have been lucky enough to be born in these countries, have a responsibility to help out other human beings.

Please share this event as much as possible.  I've made this poster that is available to download so that you can stick it up at work, on notice boards, wherever you can, to help spread the word.

I am still looking for more vegan-friendly donations so please feel free to contact me at kommonerkraft (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...