Aug 14, 2011

Long Time No See!

Hello blogworld!

I'm so sorry that I have neglected you for so long.  I am doing 5 classes at uni this semester so it's quite a bit more hectic than it used to be...


I also hit a bit of a roadblock when my computer decided to die and I had to spend all the money I'd saved on a new laptop just so that I could access things for Uni and Kommoner.  Thankfully I've paid off the debt quite fast!


 That hasn't stopped me from attending markets though!  I still managed to get to the Suitcase Rummage and the Kerbside Markets this month and I'm still having fun making things, even trying out some new designs!

I'll be posting soon about the Auction for Oxfam that I am running, but in the meantime feel free to just check out the info on my Facebook page or my Everyday Hero page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...