This is the recipe from memory.
- 1.5 cups aborio rice
- 3 cubes vegetable stock
- 1-2 spring onion, chopped up
- 1 cup peas and corn
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 packet of Lamyong calamari (600g)
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- I cooked up the rice with the stock cubes and added water when I needed to, kept stirring it so that it didn't stick to the bottom.
- After the rice was cooked, I added the spring onion (aka scallion), peas and corn and the nooch (aka nutritional yeast, savoury yeast flakes).
- Then I fried up the calamari in a pan with a bit of salt and pepper and about 2 tbsp of lemon juice. The calamari comes as frozen rolled up tubes sort of thing so you have to slice it up and let it defrost.
- Once I served the calamari on the rice, I drizzled a little bit more lemon juice on it.