Sep 4, 2011

Suitcase Rummage - September

This month's Suitcase Rummage was a bit slow, probably due to the crummy weather.  However, I still had a good time chatting to people and reading my book, From Poverty to Power.

Dinos watching people walk by.

I got placed next to a great person who had a heap of their own designs screenprinted onto shirts.  You can find their awesome shirts here and their website is here.  Apparently I have inspired them to do some charity related work, so keep an eye on this one ;).

I somehow got photographed by Street Candy because of my 'look' but I swear I just picked up what was closest and ran out of the door!

I also got a few seconds to duck away and check out some people I haven't previously seen at the Suitcase Rummage.

Marina's Treasures

Rad artistry by Kyan De Vere

Unfortunately today I only made $8.00 for Brisbane Valley Cat Rescue by selling chocolate cupcakes but managed to give away the rest free at the end of the day, so at least some people still got enjoyment out of them :).

And of course regulars such as Rock City Zombie, Pannikin and Loopy Designs were there.  I love that there's a group of regulars that you can rely upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...