Sep 14, 2011
*3 cups biscuits^ $1.89
*1/4 cup cocoa $0.51
*1 cup walnuts, chopped/broken up $2.30
*1/2 cup whiskey/bourbon/rum $5.15
*1 cup icing sugar $0.30
*1/3 cup maple syrup $0.42
^I used a packet of Nice biscuits (about 2.75 cups) this time but I've used McVities Digestive biscuits before.
1. Use a rolling pin to smash up the nuts and biscuits.
2. Mix nuts, biscuits, icing sugar and cocoa.
3. Add syrup and alcohol, mix well.
4. Refridgerate for about an hour to harden the mix
5. Roll into balls, roll in sugar/nuts/icing sugar/coconut.
6. Keep in the fridge, try not to eat all in one go.
Total: $10.57, or about 35c each, depending on how big you make them.