Oct 31, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


I got an award!  I feel so loved.  Thank you for giving me this award Stuff About Stuff!  What a wonderful person.  If you're interested in vegan food and especially vegan parenting check out her awesome posts.

Liebster” is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’.
The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and show your support during VeganMofo!

The rules of winning this award are as follows:
  1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog. 
  4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the internet!
My top picks:
  1. The Compassionate Cook
  2. Hobby and More
  3. Christine eats gluten free and vegan 
  4. OMGosh I'M VEGAN
  5. Vegan4Life
I'll admit to not knowing how many followers some of these blogs had, so I went by the number of comments on their posts :).  If you're interested in vegan food or animal rights at all, do give them a squizz and a follow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kira! you have a super fun space! i've been a bit bugged down with mofo, work and my parents visiting all together this month.. but november is when i can spare more time visiting all the blogs and the posts from mofo!
    Have a fantastic day!
    Richa @ Hobby And More

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...